Company’s Comin’s Pie is one of the smoothest pies ever. It is different from others as it has a soft crust made with sugar and egg whites, unlike the others that come with a flaky crust. This pie is also known as bachelor or bachelorette recipe as it is quite fun and easy to make.
You can garnish it with crushed cookie crumbs and whipped topping, if desired.
Cooking Time: About 1 hour
- 5-6 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon of cream tartar
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 sleeve of saltine crackers that are crushed
- ½ cup of purely chopped pecans
- 1 small container of whipped topping
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple
- Beat the egg whites until they become fluffy.
- Add the cream of tartar. In addition, add sugar.
- Beat the mixture for 25 minutes or until stiff.
- Stir the mixture in vanilla.
- Stir in crackers and pecans using your hand.
- Using nonstick spray, spray the two pie pans.
- Divide the mixture evenly between pans.
- Spread mixture in the pans, forming a crust.
- Bake at a temperature of 285° for 25 minutes.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Serve and enjoy.