The raspberry peach crumble pie is press-in pie dough that works as crumb topping and crust. It can also be used as a summertime dessert and can be topped with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream for a fresh taste.
Cooking Time: About 3 hours 30 minutes
- 4 medium peaches, peeled, pitted, and cut ¼-inch thick
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1 (9-inch) pastry crust, unbaked
- 1 recipe Butter Crumble
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, raspberries, sugar, light brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and butter.
Tip: You can replace the fruits according to your taste and requirements.
- Gently toss until the fruit is evenly coated.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crust.
- Spread the butter crumble mixture evenly over the top.
- Place the pie on a baking sheet and bake, in the lower third of the oven, for 45 to 55 minutes, or until the crumble is golden brown and the pie is bubbling.
Cool at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.